Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cookies, Cookies, and more cookies.

Okay, I don't know what came over me today.  I started by making some peanut butter cookies this afternoon, and I just couldn't stop.  After that I made, chocolate chip oatmeal and I couldn't stop there.  I made these chewy chocolate junior mint cookies and just had to make more.  So I made these chewy chocolate cherry cookies with milk chocolate chips.  I'm crazy.  I just hope I don't eat them all.  I made some deliveries today, but I think I will make some more tomorrow.  The thing is, I even filled my freezer with pre-rolled cookies.  When I start something, I guess I go over board.  The girls are in heaven.  Cookies everywhere.  I can't even remember what we had for dinner.  I think it mainly consisted of cookies.  Oh and a few leftovers, maybe.

3 comments:

The Webbs said...

mmmm sounds good! no I didnt swipe that pic from mom...I loved it and had dad scan it for me! I want to find one of mom....dad says there has to be one! haha

ABDO said...

thanks to you the Stewart's had a cookie dinner, too! how sweet of you to think of us. I've never had anything delivered to me at work before. How thoughtful! The cookies were delish!

Helena said...

Looks like you were really busy wth all that baking. You almost inspired me to bake some of my own. I did say almost. If they are here, they would be eaten.