Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rebecca's First Birthday!!! Let the Circus Begin!

Photobucket
Shawn would say I went "over board", but I would say that "I had a ton of fun" with Rebecca's First Birthday! Decorations were great, Games were fun, Food Awesome, the Cake was absolutely AMAZING, and most importantly everyone including the Birthday Girl had a Blast! Decorations were simple, my Mom and I made over 50 pinwheels. My Mom even put some of them on sticks so we could zip-tie them to deck. She did a great job. We set up the Body Boppers, Ring Toss, Bowling, Goldfish Toss, Bean Bag Toss and the Bouncer. We had some talented Mom's and Grandma's Step in and Help with the Face Painting. I tried to get as many as I could over to the photo booth. We had Corn Dogs, pasta salad, Watermelon, Lemonade, Popcorn, Cupcakes, and my very talented Sister-in-Law Carissa made Rebecca's Cake! I could gush over this whole day. It was so nice to have our family and friends celebrate Rebecca's Birthday! Well enough of me gabbing, just look at the pics and get a feel for the kind of day we had!!!

Oh and here are a few videos of the Body Boppers in action. They are so much fun. I know we will use them again and again.

This is the Girls testing them out when we first got them!

I couldn't help myself, so here's Emily and I!


Here is Miss S and Miss I having fun!


and I'm pretty proud of Miss Em holding her own with Miss S

No comments: