Sunday, August 30, 2009

Whoop-Up!!!



Whoop Up Days was the best it's ever been. We've lived here for 5 years and we loved it!!! Whoop Up kicks off with a Parade Tuesday morning and the fair opens at Noon. The parade was fun, we met up with some friends and their little girls and watched the parade.



The whole time Juju kept asking where the candy was, not like she needs any.

We decided that we would go to the fair on Friday and do the rides and stuff. It was already such a full day with the parade. So off we went on Friday. We had a Blast! Food, Rides, Petting Zoo,









I think from the pictures you can tell we had fun...Juju was hilarious in this video. I had such a hard time holding the camera straight because I was laughing so hard...the last frame catches her face perfectly.



Clearer Picture!!!

the screaming by the way isn't Juju. She was in so much shock, she could barely breathe. The man running the ride stopped it, she wasn't quite sure if she wanted out. After we got her off the ride she wanted back on. Too funny. We had asked Miss Em if she wanted to go on before the ride started, she said she wanted to watch Juju first. The answer was a big no after she saw Juju.

The girls had fun singing and dancing with the Smudge Fundaes. We where at the park from 1:30-5:30.


Like I said we had sooo much fun!!!

Shawn and I came back later for Date Night...

We caught the tail end of the Rodeo, I went on the swings, we went on the Ferris Wheel together.
It was a perfect night. We had some awesome pizza. Life is Good!

2 comments:

Kurtzhals said...

Where IS this? That looks pretty awesome.. I gotta say though that snakes CREEP me out. My girls pet one at a circus a few weeks ago and it was all I could do not to lose it :(

Antonia said...

We are in Southern Alberta, Canada! I know, I can't touch or even be near snakes it creeps me out. My husband went with the girls for the snake stuff...it's totally not my thing!