Sunday, October 4, 2009

Week 2 Cooking Group

Okay, we had a hit, and I didn't even follow a recipe. I made it up. Sorry this is late too. I couldn't find the camera.

Veggie Black Bean Sauce Stir Fry

Veggie Stir Fry with Black Bean Sauce

1 cup carrots, sliced
1 cup celery, sliced
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 red pepper thinly sliced
1 pkg fresh egg noodles
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
2 tsp black bean sauce

Follow instructions on noodles. Set aside. Prepare your veggies. Add sesame oil to pan and heat. Add carrots and celery. Cook for a few minutes till soft, add mushrooms and peppers. Cook till veggies are desired tenderness. Add teriyaki sauce and black bean sauce. Cook for a few more minutes and serve veggies over noodles.

Shawn - Like
Me - Love
Miss Em - Like "Mom I would have this again!"
Juju - Like, no real comment
Becca - Love

We had another stir fry later in the week. I used Mung Beans that we had sprouted and the kids LOVED it! So with this recipe you can add any veggies you want.

4 comments:

::Sylvia:: said...

Mmmm...that looks delicious! I just though you might want to stop by my blog today ;) Congrats!

Antonia said...

I never win!!! Thanks so much for the giveaway! :) Anyone that reads this check out http://www.chasingcheerios.com/

ABDO said...

congrats on the win- from Sylvia and on a delish dinner! I have so much to learn from you.

Sarah Brown said...

sounds good and I love that the kids liked it=)
Thanks for stopping by today.