Spaghetti Squash with Tomatoes and Herbs
- 1 Medium Spaghetti squash
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1/8 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 2-3 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese (or Romano Cheese if you prefer)
- Prepare and cook squash, by baking, microwave or boiling.
- Sauté the minced garlic in the 2 teaspoons Olive Oil until it's softened and fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes, basil, and oregano to the garlic and simmer for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Spoon the garlic tomatoe mixture on top of squash strands.
- Top with grated parmesan or romano cheese.