Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring is Here!

This past December we painted our back wall with chalkboard paint. I had all these great intentions on changing the board each month or season but we've been a little preoccupied. So Merry Christmas finally came down 3 weeks ago. Now we have welcomes spring to our home. And I finally did the chalkboard today. We are huge Charlie and Lola fans. And since it took me awhile to get Christmas down. I went with spring instead of Easter (it can stay up much longer). So here is our board. Happy Spring! It's here at laaaaaaaast. As Lola would say.












- Antonia posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Helena said...

Oh...what a lovely wall. It is very springy!! :) I think I want some strawberry milk now and just look at it. ;) love you all xoxoxo

ABDO said...

Who doesn't love Charlie and Lola? Love the new board- so smart with the Spring theme! The girls are gonna love it! SPRING IS HERE!!!

Brian and Emily said...

I love that we all thought Spring was here and then the big SNOW happened!! Thanks for sending home those cork boards, that was really nice of you, I already have them hanging, hopefully it will help with all the clutter! Thanks again, have a great weekend!

Whitney said...

Charlie and Lola are the best! We love 'em.