Tuesday, March 1, 2011

We are a bunch of sickies!

Becca and I are hanging out together upstairs. Julia and Emily are downstairs. And Shawn is starting to feel a bit better, so he's working in his office. Last week the girls were out of school but Julia had a fever so I was getting her healthy. Then later in the week Shawn got some nasty thing and the girls and I took care of him. Well this is some super bug because now I've got it and the rest of the girls. The only good thing about being sick is the cuddles. Other then that it's lots of tears and Tylenol. Here's hoping this is it for awhile. Cause I'm ready to throw in the towel. Isn't she cute, if you could only hear her snore it's even cuter :)




- Antonia posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

ABDO said...

So sorry to hear that. Hope you are feeling better soon. If it makes you feel better, you are not missing out on any morning running due to -it's FREEZING!!

Brian and Emily said...

Not a very fun way to spend family week! But I guess looking on the bright side, you were together!! Get better soon!