Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Saturday

I can't even remember what we did on Saturday. It's all a blur. I only have a few pics, and a couple of videos from that day. I'm trying to jog my memory, but it's no good. I remember now. It was just a chill day. I went for a run in the morning and the girls played quietly and nicely for the most part, Shawn had a baptism to go to and then when he got home we went to the Library. On the way home Sobey's had advertised on their outside board chocolate milk for 50cents a litre. Shawn, went in and came out with 15 cartons of chocolate milk.
We froze some and kept 2 in the fridge.

The kids played on the plasma car, and sure enough Shawn joined in.
Here are a few videos of the 3 kids and the Plasma Car.



The big Kid had some issues! LOL


After some Plasma fun we chilled and had some dinner.
I made Bento Boxes for the kids for dinner.

They loved them.

I totally have to thank my friend Amie for introducing me to them. It really helps with making sure the kids get a variety of foods, fruits and veggies, all the yummy stuff.

No comments: