Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Day 14, 15, 16, 17

Day 14 - We attempted to go Strawberry Picking... but when we got there, they told us we would really, really have to hunt. But they told us there would be another crop in August. We'll be back then. But on the up side we went to the Henderson playground with our friends.


When we got home the girls had a Pinkalicous B-day Party to attend. They had a blast.
During that time I got the car seat ready for Rebecca. She has graduated.
And is very happy to be forward facing and up high.

When they got home they wanted to play makeover. I told them after dinner we would get in our PJ's and have a Makeover Night. PJ's and popcorn, Movie and Nails.
What little girl doesn't love that. I even did my toes.




Emily's Toes

Julia Drying her nails.
She couldn't keep her eyes off the movie...we watched "Cinderella Story" with Hilary Duff

My Toes!

Day 15 - The girls, hmm drove me crazy! Thank goodness they were sleeping over at Grandma's. They were so excited about sleeping at Grandma's they were asking almost every minute of the day, "when are we going to Grandma's" Grandma O was having the girls for a sleepover and taking them to Sterling Days the next day. So sweet, Shawn and I had somewhat of a night off. We got a babysitter for Rebecca and went out. I love the Harry Potter Books and I was so excited to see the movie. So Shawn once again let me pick the movie. What a nice guy, eh!

Saturday, Shawn and I were childless, well not really we had Rebecca.
We decided to go for breakfast, a walk, and to the Farmers Market. We left at

(We got to sleep in till 8, very exciting)

and didn't get home till

Lots of walking! I loved it, Shawn did pretty good! LOL
(I don't know if you can tell from the picture but I'm a little bit pinker)

Day 16 - The girls asked Shawn for boxes. They needed to create. So they did. Little Dog houses. They were hoping to fit in them, but the boxes were a little too small.
But their stuffies were the right size.



Well this little puppy could fit! But Mommy rescued her.

Day 17 - Today we went to Henderson Pool. It was so much fun. Julie V. came by today and asked if we wanted to meet her and the kids there for a picnic and a swim. Great idea. We had a blast. Rebecca fell asleep while I was holding her in the pool. The girls loved it. The weather was perfect! We even ran into Spencer and Justin. It was perfect. Did I already say that. The girls were exhausted by the time we came home. Here are some pics from the pool.

Emily & Julia are out there, right on the little island, to the left you can see Julia's life jacket!

She even stayed asleep when we got out of the pool.

Snacktime!

Rebecca got into the Cherries! Quite the mess.

We'll see what tomorrow brings...I think we might eat a Rainbow...go for a walk...

No comments: