Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Day 6


Today was Rainy and Gross! But we made the best of it. The girls played games, crafted, and watched cartoons.
Emily really likes her new game, Cadoo.



We also ran some errands this morning before it got really wet. We were playing make believe and Emily was pretending to be a Unicorn. So I decided to make Emily her very own Unicorn horn. She loved it.
This girl has quite the imagination. I love that about her!


I made one for Julia, she was not as excited but we put it on Rebecca and got a little chuckle out of it.

Side note yesterday we made some countdown chains. One for when Daddy gets back and One for Grandma G.
She is coming to see us in August! Can't wait for you to come Grandma G!

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Looks like you guys had a great time even with the yucky weather!

Helena said...

WOW!!! It is so nice to see all the things you are all doing this summer. I was really excited to see my very own special chain. I am super excited to come out there and play with you all. Love Grandma :) XOXOXOXOX